Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kids are too funny!

Juliana was just doing some "homework". I have a bunch of workbooks with basic math, grammar etc. The one she was working on was where she had to cut out numbers from the bottom of the page and paste them in the right spot on top where they were missing from. I was sitting at the computer and heard her start singing. Then I realized what she was singing. She was singing "One way or another, I'm going to find you, I'm going to get you, get you, get you, get you. One way or another." She was singing it over and over as she was finding the numbers. I had no idea she even knew that song. So appropriate for her task, and she was very in tune, and sang it perfectly.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you blogged this, such a great moment for you to remember! XO