Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today is one of those days you think HOW?

During the day today,not much is going on. Just taking Juliana to dance class at 10am, and catching up on laundry, but as soon as Charlie gets off school, wowzer! First he has his last photography club meeting at 3:15, it is a final day party, so I have to take a snack up there for him to share. Then he has a baseball game at 5:00, and it takes a good 20 minutes to drive there, and that time of day, probably 30 min. So I will pick him up from the photography party at 4:00, rush home to change into his baseball uniform and dash off. Then he has a Cub Scout pack meeting that starts at 6pm. We will miss the first hour of that which is the actual meeting. It is a picnic tonight, so we will rush from baseball to the park for the last half of the Cub Scout picnic. Did I mention I have to also bring brownies to the Cub Scout picnic? I think I will be buying the brownies, instead of making them as I had intended. Did I also mention, after all that, Charlie still will have homework to do, and take a spelling test. He has gifted program tomorrow, so he misses the spelling test in his classroom, so we give it to him on Thursday nights! Poor kid is going to be exhausted, but will also be very stinky, so he will have to have a bath after all that! I think he will be having a 10pm bedtime tonight! Now what in the world will we do when Juliana gets her own activities to do too, once she starts Kindergarten? How do people with more than 2 kids ever manage to fit everything in?

No comments: