Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fishing



Today we went fishing at a local lake with Charlie's Cub Scouts. It was fun. Juliana outdid her brother by quite a lot! She caught 4 fish to his 1! I had to get other adults to take the fish off their lines though, it was just too icky for me. By the last one she caught, I did try though. I actually had him in my hands and tried and tried to get that hook out, but just could not manage to do it. Next time, I will be brave, and work at it till I get it right. I don't want to be the prissy mom who won't get her hands slimy. I plan on trying to take them fishing more often this summer. We went as a family once last year. The kids really enjoy it, and Juliana is proving herself to be quite the fisherman! I bet her Gloucester cousins would be proud!

No comments: